23. May 2018
Michels Wilmes Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB (im Folgenden: Michels Wilmes)
Phone: +49 251 609652-122
Fax: +49 251 609652-26
Visiting our website
When you visit our website www.michels-anwaelte.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends informations to the server of our website. These informations are temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following informations are recorded without your input and stored until they are automatically deleted:
- IP address of the computer making the request,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which it is being accessed (referrer URL).
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The mentioned personal data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a trouble-free connection establishment of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest results out of the above listed purposes for data processing. Under no circumstances will we use the data collected to draw conclusions about you as a person.
When you contact us via e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing of the data if statutory storage obligations exist.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an predominant interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required by Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
Information that results in connection with the specifically used terminal device is stored in the cookie. However, this does not mean that we immediately become aware of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your end device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notification always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned at the beginning of this declaration will be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. This evaluation takes place (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, in which case you must contact Google to exercise this right.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, unless we have collected them and, where applicable, meaningful information about their details.
- to immediately request the correction of incorrect personal data or completion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you deny the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another controller in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR;
- to revoke your consent to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future,
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our office for this purpose.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will apply without specifying a specific situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form or not can be seen from the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
Up-to-dateness and modification of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and ist dated July 2018.
Due to the further development of our website or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.michels-anwaelte.de/datenschutz.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at:
Michels Wilmes Rechtsanwälte PartGmbB
Data Protection Officer - in person